learn to skate!
We offer classes on Tuesday at 5:30PM and Saturday at 9:30AM, 10:10AM & 10:50AM and our program runs year round in which you or your child will learn basic skating skills according to the US Figure Skating Basic Skills Program. Our fabulous instructors will teach the fundamentals of ice skating in a fun and exciting atmosphere! Skate rental is included for the group classes.
Registration is Closed. All classes are full for the next 8 week session starting Tuesday, March 21st and Saturday, March 25th.
Online registration for our next session of LTS classes starting in June will open the end of April.
Snowplow Sam and Basic 1-8 classes
Our Snowplow Sam program is designed to introduce 4 & 5 year olds to the very basics of ice skating while our Basic 1-8 program is for children 6 years and up.
- Our next 8 week learn to skate classes begin the week of March 21st and end the week of May 16th. It is a 8 week session and the cost is $160.00
- There are no classes Tuesday, April 4th and Saturday, April 8th for spring break
- You will receive a pass good for free public sessions. (The number of free public sessions is equivalent to the number of classes in the session) These passes do not include skate rental and expire at the end of the session
- Make up classes are available if you have to miss a class and we ask that you make up no more than two classes per session.
- Evaluations are given during the last two weeks of class and recommendations for re-registration are made at that time.
*All classes and times are subject to change due to enrollment.*
** WE DO NOT ACCEPT AMERICAN EXPRESS **
What to Wear
Comfortable warm clothing is recommended. Long pants and layers are best. Helmets and mittens are recommended for beginners and are required for all students 6 and under.