Ice hockey summer camp 2020
Come and enjoy a week-long camp to improve your Hockey Skills under Coach Stephane Normandeau! Our main focus will be to work on hockey skills such as power skating, stick handling, passing, shooting and game situational play during the 15 hours of ice time.
Stephane is a native of Quebec, Canada and has over 30 years of experience as a player and coach at all levels of hockey, including playing Junior A Hockey in Canada as well as at the collegiate level. While coaching youth hockey, Stephane has coached several teams to compete at the Peewee Quebec International Tournament, the SE District Championship and the National Championship Tournament. He was also an assistant coach for the University of Georgia during its 2013-2014 season. Stephane is a Level 4 USA Hockey Certified coach.
June 8th – June 12th Mites & Squirt (10-14)
June 15th – June 19th Peewee & Bantam (06-09)
July 13th – July 17th Mite & Squirt (10-14)
July 20th – July 24th Peewee & Bantam (06-09)
*Daily Schedule will be released at a later date*
- Center Ice Camp Jersey
- 3 hours On Ice a Day
- Off Ice Activities
- Drop off is 9am and pick up is 4pm
- Final Game on Friday at 1pm, pick up follows at 2:30pm
- Prepaid Lunch – $35 aditional for the week
- Lunch Choices – Pizza or Hot Dog, Chips & Drink
- Must be at least 6 years old
- Participated in LTPH, House League or have similar experience
- Have all your own equipment
- $495 per week
- Lunch Special additional $35 per week
- 40 Skaters maximum per camp week
We do not accept American Express!