Ice hockey summer camp 2019
Come and enjoy a week-long camp to improve your Hockey Skills under Coach Stephane Normandeau! Our main focus will be to work on hockey skills such as power skating, stick handling, passing, shooting and game situational play during the 15 hours of ice time.
Stephane is a native of Quebec, Canada and has over 30 years of experience as a player and coach at all levels of hockey, including playing Junior A Hockey in Canada as well as at the collegiate level. While coaching youth hockey, Stephane has coached several teams to compete at the Peewee Quebec International Tournament, the SE District Championship and the National Championship Tournament. He was also an assistant coach for the University of Georgia during its 2013-2014 season. Stephane is
a Level 4 USA Hockey Certified coach.
June 17th – June 21st Mites & Squirt (09-11)
June 24th – June 28th Peewee & Bantam (05-08)
July 15th – July 19th Mite & Squirt (09-11)
July 22nd – July 26th Peewee & Bantam (05-08)
*Daily Schedule will be released at a later date*
- Center Ice Camp Jersey
- 3 hours On Ice a Day
- Off Ice Activities
- Drop off is 9am and pick up is 4pm
- Final Game on Friday at 1pm, pick up follows at 2:30pm
- Prepaid Lunch – $35 aditional for the week
- Lunch Choices – Pizza or Hot Dog, Chips & Drink
- Must be at least 6 years old
- Participated in LTPH, House League or have similar experience
- Have all your own equipment
- $495 per week
- Lunch Special additional $35 per week
- 40 Skaters maximum per camp week
** Save $100 if you sign up by May 1st ($395) **
We do not accept American Express!